Priority Pass has been adding airport restaurants and bars to its program recently. Now they a new addition at my home airport, JFK in New York City. Bobby Van’s Steakhouse at JFK Airport Terminal 8 is now part of Priority Pass. Bobby Van’s Steakhouse has a few locations in Manhattan and also this slightly less expensive location at JFK. Bobby Van’s is a chophouse chain for upscale prime meats in a posh, old-school setting.
The JFK restaurant is open daily from 6AM until 10PM. The restaurant is located airside after Security, turn right and Bobby Van’s Steakhouse is located opposite Gate 14. Priority Pass members receive $28 worth of food & drinks per person. At this restaurant you also bring one guest, meaning that you can get at most $56 worth of credit for two people. The $28 credit will only cover 4 entrees in their menu.
Here’s some details from the fine print:
- $28 is valid for purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid card before placing an order.
- $28 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than $28 per person
- Cardholder is responsible for balance if total final bill exceeds US$28 per person.
- Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
Here’s the full list of non-lounge option for Priority Pass members:
- Bobby Van’s Steakhouse at NYC JFK Airport
- House Spirits Distillery at Portland Airport
- Capers Cafe Le Bar at Portland Airport
- Capers Market at Portland Airport
- Timberline Steaks & Grille at Denver Airport
- Corona Beach House at Miami Airport
- The Pasta House at St. Louis Airport
- Kentucky Ale Taproom at Lexington Airport
It’s great to see more restaurants being added to Priority Pass and to finally see one such option at JFK. Reviews for the JFK location are not very flattering on Yelp though. Clearly not the same quality and service as what you’d expect from their Manhattan locations. You can visit the restaurant’s website here, and find the full menu here.