Citi is sending out new ThankYou points spending offers to some of its customers. The offers are either being sent out by mail or showing up in the account online. The offer is on the ThankYou Preferred card but its worth checking other cards as well.
ThankYou Points Spending Offers
- Earn 5 ThankYou Points per $1 spent, up to 2,500 points, through 03/31/2018 on eligible purchases at Grocery Stores, Gas Stations & more.
- Earn 5 ThankYou Points per $1 spent, up to 2,500 points, through 03/31/2018 on eligible purchases at Clothing Stores, Computer & Electronics Stores, Department Stores, Toy Stores.
- This offer starts upon enrollment and will end on 3/31/2018
- Earnings associated with this program will equal 4 bonus ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases and may overlap with other special offers in which you are currently enrolled.
- Bonus Points awarded with this offer are subject to a maximum of 2,500 additional points.
- This offer excludes purchases made at discount stores, balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, items returned for credit, fees and interest charges.
- ThankYou Points earned will be posted to the primary cardmember’s account in 1-2 billing cycles.
A decent offer to get some extra ThankYou points. Check your account to see if you are targeted.