IHG is running their quarterly IHG Rewards Club Accelerate promo for stays through April 30th, 2018. During these promotions you get a targeted set of tasks and you earn a set number of bonus points for completing them. Each member gets a different offer. Yesterday they made this quarter’s promotion even better by adding on another offer. You can earn 10,000 bonus points With Kimpton stays. Earlier this year they added the possibility of booking Kimpton award stays with IHG points.
Here’s the email I received:
IHG® Rewards Club and Accelerate just got even better! With Kimpton® Hotels in the family, you now have another exciting, one-of-a-kind way to stay and earn points.
To celebrate, you can earn additional bonus points when you enjoy the boutique luxury experience of a Kimpton hotel. As part of Accelerate, you’ll receive 10,000 bonus points with your next Kimpton stay anytime from now until April 30th. That’s on top of the 33,000 points you can already earn with Accelerate.
This offer is targeted, and most likely you should have a received an email if you are eligible.
- Must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register your member number in advance to participate in this Offer
- Number of bonus points listed above will be awarded after your Qualifying Stay at any Kimpton® hotel, which must be completed between 1 February 2018 and 30 April 2018.
- A Stay is defined per IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out (“Stay”).
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for the bonus points to be posted into your account.
- The number of bonus points listed above will not count toward “Your Achievement Bonus offer”.
IHG points are not the most valuable out there, often valued at about 0.4 cents a piece. But earning an extra 10,000 points if you have any Kimpton stays coming up it’s a nice added bonus.