There’s a new Wyndham Free Night Promotion and Wyndham Rewards announced that it has started offering exclusive member rates, a move that matches other programs in an effort to bring more consumers to their website to book direct instead of using an online travel agency.
Stay Twice, Earn a Free Night (15K points)
There’s a new Wyndham Free Night Promotion. Now through June 30th, members can earn 15,000 bonus points, in addition to any points normally earned, when they complete two separate stays at any Wyndham Rewards hotel.
With Wyndham Rewards you get a flat rate of 15,000 points per night anywhere. So this promotion could be worth it if you can find three cheap Wyndham stays to get the 15,000 bonus points.
- Available to all members globally.
- Combinable with other promotional offers
- Stays must be completed by July 1, 2018.
- Registration required in advance of first stay.
- Redeemable once per member.
- No minimum length of stay requirement.
- Bookable via all direct channels (brand.com, WyndhamRewards.com, Wyndham Rewards mobile app, voice and on-property) and through preferred corporate travel partners and approved travel agents.
New Rewarding Rate: Save 10%
Wyndham Rewards members can now save 10% off the best available rate at all Wyndham Rewards hotels globally when they book direct, through a preferred corporate travel partner or an approved travel agent. You don’t need to be a loyalty member to see the rate, but you do have to be signed in as a member to book the rate on a Wyndham channel.
The 10% discount is among the most generous in the industry. Choice Hotels offer up to 7%, Hilton and Hyatt up to 10%, IHG 2% to 10% and Marriott 2% to 5%.
- Rate is live.
- Available exclusively to Wyndham Rewards members globally.
- Rate offers last room availability across all room types.
- Rate does not require pre-payment and cancellation policies vary by hotel.
- Excludes partner properties including those available from Caesars Entertainment and Wyndham Vacation Ownership.
- Rate is combinable with registration-based offers, like the current Stay Twice, Get a Free Night promotion but not other rate discounts.