There’s a new Hilton Amex Offer, which is limited to properties in Australia only. If you happen to travel there soon, then it’s worth a look, although savings are not as good as other Hilton offers we have seen before.
Hilton Australia Amex Offer
Get a 1X $75 USD statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $500+ USD on room rate and room charges for your stay at Hilton properties in Australia from 2/1/18 to 6/25/18. Book direct with Hilton.
- Enrollment limited.
- Offer only valid for eligible US Card Members for purchases made at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio in Australia.
- Must first enroll Card prior to booking and then use same Card to redeem.
- Offer only valid for reservations made online at hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-HILTONS (445-8667).
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
Facebook and Twitter Sync is no longer an option to add offers to your cards.
A limited offer since it’s only for Hilton properties in Australia, but it could possibly help those who are traveling there soon. Not a big discount either, just 15%, and you need to spend $500. Offer is targeted, but I saw it on a few cards.