Update 3/28/2018: The offer is back once again for April. Let me know if you see it in any other cities. Check your app or click the link below.
Update 2/27/2018: The offer is back once again. Check your account by using the link below for NYC, or please send me links for other cities if you have them.
Uber Flat Fares are back again, but these are usually YMMV so check your emails or your app for the offer. My offer is for NYC only but it’s usually available in other cities as well, such as LA, Las Vegas and more. Let me know if you see it. This time the fares are a bit more expensive.
Enjoy guaranteed low fares in New York City for 28 days when you purchase a flat fare package. Choose your rides and pay a one-time $15 activation fee to lock in $6.99 POOL and $11.99 uberX rides for 28 days. There’s no limit on the number of rides you can take on the offer I received, so the more you ride, the more you save. Flat fare passes are valid for 28 days after activation. Flat fares apply to rides up to $20 value on POOL and $25 value on uberX.
You can also use my referral link to get $20 off your first ride if you don’t have an Uber account yet.
- Flat fare covers first $20 of POOL trip value
- Flat fare covers first $25 of uberX trip value
- Overages may apply when original cost of ride goes over maximum value
- Pass is valid for 30 days from purchase
- Trips must start and end within pass area
- Qualifying passes are non-transferable, and package terms and conditions vary by city.
- Unused rides will expire after valid period.
- Rides are only eligible within the designated New York City area.