Starting today, both the Capital One Venture cards, the Venture Rewards Credit Card and VentureOne Rewards Credit Card will earn 10x miles on all purchases made at Hotels.com. Capital One points are worth 1 cent each when redeemed for a statement credit. This is a good offer for cardholders, equating almost 20% back when you include the Hotels.com program which gives you a free night for every 10 nights booked through the website’s own loyalty program. The 10x promotion is available at hotels.com/venture through January 31, 2020.
- The Promotion starts at 12:00 AM CT on January 30, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on January 31, 2020
- You must pay online at the time of booking to earn 10x miles.
- Any lodging option where payment is received at the property is excluded from the offer.
- This offer is not valid for: bookings made by phone or the Hotels.com mobile app; bookings for groups; bookings that include flights; and bookings where payment is made at the property.
- Payments made through PayPal, a digital wallet (such as Apple Pay and Android Pay), and any payment method that is not a U.S. issued Capital One Venture or VentureOne credit card cannot be used as a valid payment method for this Promotion.
I’m not sure if you’re able to use any discount codes at that specific link when you need to book with Venture cards, but that would make the offer much better. This is not worth getting a Capital One card, but it’s a good added benefit for those who already have the Venture or VentureOne card.