Now when you fly together to Milan or Athens, you save even more. Visit beautiful landmarks, explore European culture and history with new discoveries around every corner. Fares start from $799, there’s never been a better time to go to Europe together. Book by February 1, 2018.
Cheap Fares To Italy And Greece
The promotion includes discounted fares from New York JFK to Milan MXP route and Newark EWR to Athens ATH. Fares are cheaper when you fly with a companion, but you can still get a good deal for slightly more when flying alone as well.
|New York – JFK||Milan||Economy||$799|
|New York – JFK||Milan||Business||$4,999|
Single traveller offer
|New York – JFK||Milan||Economy||$449|
|New York – JFK||Milan||Business||$2,799|
- Advance purchase requirement: 7 days in advance
- Economy Class travel period: February 5, 2018 through March 26, 2018, April 1, 2018 through May 9, 2018 and August 20, 2018 through November 20, 2018.
- Business Class travel period: February 8, 2018 through November 20, 2018.
- Minimum stay: 7 days. Maximum stay: 6 months
- The quoted fares are the lowest fare to each destination from the lowest priced gateway. Sale fares are applicable to selected destinations throughout the Emirates network on Emirates operated flights only (no codeshares apply).
- Companion fares to Athens (ATH) and Milan (MXP) are applicable for two (2) passengers, traveling round trip together on the same itinerary in the same booking record (PNR) utilizing scheduled Emirates non-stop transatlantic services (EK209, EK210) from Newark (EWR) to Athens (ATH) and (EK205, EK206) from New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP).
- Savings shall only be applicable to roundtrip Economy Class and Business Class tickets purchased from January 29, 2018, 00:01 (EST) through February 1, 2018, 23:59 (EST).
These are pretty good prices if you have any travel plans during those dates to visit Italy and Greece. And you also get to fly with of the best airlines out there. Prices are cheaper if two people are flying together, but even if you’re flying by yourself, you will pay $449 or $469. Also don’t forget to use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare).