There’s a new Amex Offer that can net you some decent savings on stays at select MGM Resorts. The offer is targeted but seems widely available.
MGM Resorts Amex Offer, Get 6K MR Points When You Spend $300
Get 6,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at select MGM Resorts destinations from 1/24/18 to 4/24/18.
- Offer valid at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike® Tunica, Borgata® and MGM National Harbor®.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app.
- Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations. Excludes Four Seasons rooms and residences.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Please note that Monte Carlo® Resort and Casino will be known as Park MGM® on a later date specified by MGM Resorts International®.
Decent deal if you’re planning to visit any of the eligible MGM properties since you could save you up to 20%. You could also purchase gift cards at the front desk to trigger the Amex Offer. It has previously worked with similar deals.