Hancock/Whitney Bank has a new offer that can earn you as much as $400 when you open a new personal checking and savings account. You will get $300 for the checking account and another $100 for savings in a few states. These bonuses are now back again and available online and in-branch this time, as per Doctor of Credit.
Checking Account $300 Bonus
A new personal checking account, with new money not currently held by Whitney Bank or Hancock Bank, must be opened. Here’s how:
- Enter your email address on the form, and we’ll send you an exclusive promo code.
- Bring the code to your nearest branch by 12/31/17, and open a checking account with new money.
- Enroll in online banking and select online statements, and make five eligible purchases with your debit card by 01/25/18. Eligible purchases include those with either a signature or PIN, excludes Online Bill Pay and ATM withdrawals.
If you meet all of the requirements and your eligible personal checking account remains open and active, bonus will be deposited into your new personal checking account no later than 2/25/18.
Checking Account Bonus $150 Online
They also have a lesser bonus for new checking account, that can be opened online.
- Complete the form and we’ll email your exclusive promo code.
- Open your account online or bring the promo code to your nearest financial center by 4/30/18 then complete the following qualifying activities.
- Open a new checking account by 4/30/18
- Enroll in online banking and select online statements
- Make five eligible purchases with your debit card by 5/25/18
Savings Account $100 Bonus
A Silver Savings account, with new money not currently held by Hancock Bank or Whitney Bank, must be opened by 4/30/18. Must complete these requirements:
- Open with a minimum opening deposit of $20,000 or more.
- Maintain your $20,000 balance through 07/31/18.
The offer is available to LA, MS, FL, AL, and TX residents.
Limit one gift card per household. Limit of one new consumer checking-account-related bonus per calendar year.
You can waive the $10 monthly service charge on your Access Checking account by meeting one of the following requirements:
- Maintain a $250 minimum daily balance
- You receive a direct deposit of $250 or more to your account
- You are under the age of 24
- You are age 64 and over
A $20 service charge will be assessed if the account is closed within the first 180 days after the account is opened.
This is a pretty easy bonus to get with very few requirements, and the best bonus we have seen I believe for the checking account. However, you have to be in one of the eligible states to apply. The savings bonus is not worth it. You need to keep $20K in the account for three months to receive $100.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $300
- Account Type: Access Checking
- Availability: LA, MS, FL, AL and TX
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Online statements and 5 debit purchases
- Monthly Fee: $10 (can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: $20 if closed within 180 days