Ebay has a great targeted offer for sellers. If you list and sell one or more eligible item by January 14th and if at least one items sell for $20 or more by January 24th, 2017 you’ll receive $20 in eBay Bucks. To qualify for the offer, most likely you need to have received an email, but you can still check here to see if you’re eligible.
- Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible.
- Promotion details Invited users (“Users”) must click to activate in order to qualify for the Promotion.
- Users will earn $20 in eBay Bucks (see Terms & Conditions [ebay.com] for details) when they list one or more eligible items between 5:00 AM PT January 12, 2018 and 11:59PM PT on January 14, 2018 and at least one of those items sells for $20 or more by January 24, 2017 (the “Promotion”).
- Eligible items exclude listings in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
- Earned amount will be deposited in Bucks account by March 31, 2018
- Maximum Bucks earned on sold item is $20
- Offer valid only on eligible items sold for $20 or more
This is a very nice offer but sadly it’s targeted and there’s no way of getting around that. If you have it then you should take advantage of it. The offer is most likely targeting those who have never sold on eBay or have not sold anything in a while. I wasn’t targeted myself. I’m not a huge eBay seller, but I did sell a bunch of Kindle Fires recently.