Chase is one of my favorite bank when it comes to bank bonuses. They now have brought back a $300 bonus for new Business Checking accounts available till 6/28/2018, as DoC reports. You can get a coupon online but you need to go into a branch to open it.
To receive the business checking bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking®with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $1,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 10 business days of account opening; and
- Maintain at least $1,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days — debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits), wires (Credits and Debits).
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 10 business days. Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Technically the offer is available nationwide, but you need to open account in branch, so obviously you need to have a branch nearby.
Offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers and those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days. You can still get this offer if you have a personal checking account.
Chase Total Business Checking is the best option for this bonus. It come with a $15 Monthly Service Fee ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements). You can avoid the fee with:
- Daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more OR
- Linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
We have seen business checking offers from Chase just recently so it might be best to wait for that offer again. This new offer gives you $300 for a new Total Business Checking account qualifies, and it requires a balance of $1,500 to waive the fee.
You can only get this bonus once a year. That will disqualify you from receiving the bonus again until 2019.
The $300 offer is available nationwide but you need to have a branch nearby to complete the account opening process which usually takes about 30 minutes in my experience. Also check for any pre-approved credit card offers while you’re there.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Promo Page
- Account Type: Total Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (need to go in branch)
- Expiration Date: 6/28/2018
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $1000 within 10 business days and maintain balance for 60 days, plus 5 transactions
- Monthly Fee: $12 (waived with balance of $1,500)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months