Get a one-time $25 statement credit (or 2,500 Membership Rewards points) by using your enrolled Card to purchase a new Sam’s Club Membership online at samsclub.com by 1/31/2018. Not valid in-Club, via mobile app or by phone.
- Offer valid only on a new Sam’s Club Membership (Savings, Business or Plus) purchased online at US website (samsclub.com) and not valid on memberships purchased in-Club, via mobile app or by phone.
- Excludes membership renewals, upgrades, add-ons or additional membership or any purchase of Sam’s Club Gift of Membership or Prepaid Sam’s Savings Membership.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 1/31/2018
There’s a few other offers for Sam’s Club gift cards that can be stacked with this Amex Offer.
- Get $15 Sam’s Club Gift Card when you sign up for new membership through Groupon
- Get a $20 Sam’s e-gift card when using a referral link (post yours in comments if you have an account) – See DoC post)
- Get 1,500 American Airlines miles for signing up for a new membership (see Frequent Miler post)
- If you have a student email, get a $25 Sam’s gift card.
I saw the Sam’s Club Amex Offer and all 3 cards that I checked. If you stack it with any of these other promotions, you should be able to get free or very cheap membership. It’s worth haveing a membership at Sam’s Club even if you don;t have a location nearby since they often have deals or profitable gift card promotions.