Get 4,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Marriott from 12/15/2017 to 2/28/2018.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott® brands in the U.S and U.S. territories, including: JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites and Moxy® Hotels.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, by using the Marriott Mobile App or via phone to Marriott Worldwide Reservations (888-236-2427).
- Excludes The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, Bulgari®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Protea Hotels®, and all SPG® Participating Hotels & Resorts brands.
- Excludes all retail store purchases.
- Offer not valid at international locations outside the U.S and U.S. territories.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
Not the best offer we have seen as it only gives you 13X MR points, and we have seen offers as high as 20X before. People have had success in the past getting gift cards at the front desk, however that isn’t guaranteed since it is excluded in the terms.