Update: The promotion has now been confirmed and it’s showing up on Target ad. Plus see details of offer below.
Target is bringing back one of their best promotions this holiday season. They will offer once again 10% off their own gift cards for one day only, an offer they had previous years around the same time.
Target gift cards will be discounted by 10% on December 3rd only. Last year the limit was $300 per household and the offer was available both online and in-store.
No terms have been announced yet for this year’s offer, but it could be the same restrictions. Seems like same terms this year.
- Target Gift Cards purchases during 10% off offer may be redeemed beginning Monday, December 4th at 10am Central
- Offer valid for up to $300 in Target Gift Card purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household
- Minimum gift card purchase is $10
- Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target Gift Cards on Target.com
- Excludes Target Visa, Mastercard and Amex Gift Cards
- Excludes reloads
This could be a great opportunity to get your hands on discounted Target Gift Cards. You can resell for more than purchasing price, or just use them for discounts at Target. Unfortunately, you no longer no longer get 5% REDcard discount on Target gift card purchases. But, you can get an extra 5% cashback with a Discover itcard this quarter, if you haven’t already maximized it. That could be 10% if you’re in your first year of card membership, thanks to their double cash back promotion.