There’s a new targeted offer at BankAmeriDeals for Bank of America credit card holder. You can make up to a $70 profit by making two payments with your card at AT&T. The same offer is available for other banks such as Suntrust, PNC and other banks that use the same system. There’s usually a few different versions of the offer:
- Earn $100 cash back when you make two transactions of at least $15
- Earn $75 cash back when you make two transactions of at least $15
- Earn $50 cash back when you make two transactions of at least $15
I don’t see the offer in my cards, hence the old image above. Log into your accounts and check your offers.
- Offer expires 1/4/18
- Offer must be used by 2/19/18 (This means you have to save the offer on your account by 1/4/18 and use it by 2/19/18 )
- Offer valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Must use one of the cards associated with the online account
- Cash Back is earned 30 days after making second purchase
We see this offer every few months. If you are targeted, you can make an easy $20, $45 or $70, depending on which offer you have.
This is easier if you’re already an AT&T customer, since you can just make two $15 payments towards your monthly bill. But even if you’re not, you can make two purchases of at least $15, maybe some accessories. Make sure to purchase at a Corporate store, not an Authorize Retailer.
Do you have it? Let us know!