There’s a new targeted Amex Offer that can save you money on grocery shopping at ShopRite and it can even be used towards gift card purchases as long as the order is not fully made up of gift cards.
ShopRite Amex Offer
Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $20) each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $75+ in-store at ShopRite or online at plan.shoprite.com/stores by 1/10/2018. Limit 4,000 Membership Rewards points (or $40).
- Excludes ShopRite Gas/Fuel and ShopRite Liquor/Wine & Spirits and shopritedelivers.com.
- Offer not valid for purchases made at leased departments within ShopRite locations.
- Excludes purchases from the Gift Card Mall, shown on the ShopRite website.
- Purchases consisting solely of gift cards are not considered qualifying purchases and are not eligible for the offer.
- In order to count as a qualifying purchase for the offer, any purchase that contains gift cards must also include other items.
- Your ShopRite from Home order must be picked up or delivered by the offer end date to qualify for this promotion.
A great offer from Amex that can be stacked with gift cards promotions from ShopRite. They have a couple of deals going on now, but their ad has an ever better gift card offer for Thanksgiving. Spend $100 On Any Gift Cards, Get $20 Voucher (11/24-11/25). I would wait till then. Just make sure that your order also includes other items besides gift cards.
The offer is targeted, so check your account to see if you have it. Also check which Amex credit cards made our list of Best Credit Cards For Supermarkets And Grocery Stores. You can earn as much as 6X rewards on your ShopRite purchases if the right cards were targeted.