The Chase Hyatt card recently started offering 10K referral bonuses. Through a referral link you can get a good signup bonus, but not the best one we have ever seen. But the best ever offer is till available. You can earn as much as 45,000 points, plus a statement credit, which is the part that makes this bonus better than the referral offer. The $75 annual fee is not waived.
Offer & Requirements
- 40,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases with the Hyatt Credit Card in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Get a $50 statement credit bonus after your first purchase with the Hyatt Credit Card.
- Get 5,000 Bonus Points after you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your card during the first 3 months as a cardmember.
How To Get Offer
To get the offer, you can try this direct link, or do a dummy booking. Make sure the $50 credit is showing on the offer before applying. The 5K AU bonus is automatic on all Chase Hyatt offers, even if it is not shown on the application page.
Chase Hyatt is not included in the Chase 5/24 rule, so you can apply even if you’ve had more than 5 new cards in the last two years.
This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
This card used to have a two free night anywhere as a sign-up bonus, but the new standard bonus is 40K points plus 5K AU bonus. With this offer, you get an extra $50.
A 40,000 points bonus, can only get you one night at a Category 7 hotel. But, it can get you way more than 2 nights if you’re looking for quantity instead of luxury. Points also give you the possibility to book Points + Cash stays that give even more value to your points during Hyatt promotions.
To better understand the value of the bonus take a look at the award chart for World of Hyatt.
45,000 points can only get you one night at a Category 7 hotel. But, it can get you way more than 2 nights if you’re looking for quantity instead of luxury. Points also give you the possibility to book Points + Cash stays that give even more value to your points during Hyatt promotions.
Anniversary Award Night
This is not as good as the free nights you get from the sign-up bonus but still pretty valuable. To qualify for the Hyatt Credit Card Anniversary Free Night Award you need to keep the card past the first year and pay another annual fee of $75.
Hyatt Credit Card Anniversary Free Night Award is good for one (1) night in any available standard room within 12 months from issuance at any Hyatt hotel or resorts designated as Category 1 through 4 under the World of Hyatt program. Not valid at properties in any other category or at Hyatt Zilara or Hyatt Ziva resorts.
Hyatt Credit Card Anniversary Free Night Award must be redeemed for a reservation with a checkout date before the expiration date of the award.
This offer matches the highest public offer for this card, but we’ve seen a higher targeted offer. This offer gets you an extra $50 compared to the bonus you would get from a referral link. However it might still be a better option to apply through a friend’s or family member’s referral, if it means getting them 10K points instead of getting $50 yourself.
Since the card doesn’t fall under the Chase 5/24 rule, it makes it more accessible to more people. The bonus itself can get you a few nights if you opt for lower categories and you get a free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 hotel or resort. Keep in mind that you have to pay the $75 annual fee to receive that free night, which should be worth it.
If you recently applied for the card without the $50 statement credit, send a secure message to Chase and ask to get matched to this offer.
- Apply Here (or try dummy booking)
- 40,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 5,000 bonus points when you add an authorized user to your account
- 3 points per $1 spent at all Hyatt properties
- 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, and at car rental agencies
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases made with your card
- Exclusive benefits with Platinum status as long as you’re a cardmember.* This includes a 15% point bonus on eligible spend, complimentary in-room Internet, 72-hour room guarantee, expedited check-in and a preferred reservation line
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 property
- $75 Annual Fee