There’s a new Amex Offer out today that can save you 20% at Crate & Barrel. The offer is available online only and excludes e-gift card purchases.
Crate & Barrel Amex Offer
Get 1,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $10) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more eligible transactions online at crateandbarrel.com by 12/31/2017.
- Offer valid for purchases made online and via mobile app with Crate&Barrel, CB2, and The Land of Nod.
- Not valid for in-store purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Valid for purchases shipped to the US and US Territories.
- Not valid for purchases shipped internationally.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes business sales, corporate orders, physical catalog and mail orders, gift registry, and phone orders with physical locations.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking sometimes.