You may earn up to a $350 reward if you open a new S&T Bank Basic Business Checking account. The rewards comes in a few parts. You need to go into a branch to open the account, and branches are only located in PA.
You will get the following bonuses:
- $200 when you open a Basic Business Checking account by 11/30/2017
- $50 when you add an S&T business debit card by 12/20/2017
- $50 when you enroll in online banking by 12/20/2017
- $50 when you complete a remote deposit capture by 12/20/2017
Business checking account must remain open with a positive balance in order for you to receive incentive, which will be credited to the eligible account by February 15, 2018.
The offer is available in PA only.
New account will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing S&T Bank Business checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the incentive.
The Basic Business Checking account doesn’t have any fees, but you must keep account open until the bonus posts on February 15, 2018.
This is a great bonus if you’re in PA and have a branch nearby. Requirements are pretty easy and the account is free. Definitely worth doing.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: Basic Business Checking
- Availability: PA
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other requirements: Add debit card, enroll in online banking and complete remote deposit
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: None, but must keep open till you receive bonus.