Amazon has a great new promo going on for American Express cardmembers. You can receive $30 off when you purchase at least $60 of eligible items and you use at least 1 Membership Rewards point for your purchase. There’s no promo code required, but you need to click the button in the promo page to see if you qualify. The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 12/31/2017. The offer is working on gift cards as well.
How To Get Credit
- Link your Membership Rewards account
- Go to promo page (direct link)
- Click on the button below to activate this promotion credit. Note that you will NOT receive the credit unless you click on this button.
- Add $60 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Under “Choose a payment method,” select your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points, then click “Use this payment method.”
- Up to $30 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit.
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 12/31/2017. The promotion code will expire concurrently. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $60 of eligible products, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is entered at checkout. Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30 per eligible Membership Rewards enrolled Card.
- Offer is not available to American Express Membership Rewards eligible cards whose points have been previously used for purchases at Amazon.com in the past twelve months.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content.
- Offer only applies to eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Limit one promotion code per Membership Rewards eligible card.
- To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an account which has been active for 30 days or longer.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $30.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the card amount first, followed by Membership Rewards points.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible American Express card issued in the United States.
This is an offer that we have seen in the past, but it working even if you already took advantage of it previously. It will not work for everyone, but worth checking out to see if you qualify. You can use just 1 MR point in order to qualify for the offer and it is also working on third party gift cards.
Use a Discover It card to earn 5% cashback this quarter on Amazon purchases. Also don’t forget to go through a portal if you’re purchasing any eligible items, or JetBlue for everything else, to earn 3x TrueBlue points. If you have no use for JetBlue points, then use an affiliate link from one of your favorite bloggers.
HT: Doctor of Credit