Do you have points earned in various hotel programmes? Or lots of points in one programme you’d rather use as Asia Miles? Now is the chance to convert your hotel points into Asia Miles and enjoy a greater variety of rewards. From now until 31 December 2017, convert your hotel points from 13 participating hotel groups to Asia Miles and you can get 50% Bonus Miles!
SPG and Marriott are not excluded in this promotion. These are the eligible hotel partners:
- The “Hotel Points Conversion Campaign from Participating Hotel Partners” ( “Promotion”) is valid from 1 November 2017 (starting from 00:00 GMT+8) to 31 December 2017 (until 23:59 GMT+8), based on points conversion date, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is applicable to all Marco Polo and Asia Miles members who successfully convert their hotel points from the 13 participating hotel loyalty programmes into Asia Miles during the above mentioned Promotion Period.
- Members who convert points from other hotel partners’ loyalty programmes into Asia Miles cannot join this Promotion but are still able to earn regular miles in accordance with the earning proposition listed on Asiamiles.com.
- Members will be entitled to 50% Bonus Miles when converting the points from the 13 participating hotel loyalty programmes. The Bonus Miles will be counted based on the regular miles converted from hotel points, and be rounded up to the nearest whole Asia Miles.
- There is no limitation of how many loyalty programmes to be converted from and how many times of conversion.
Since SPG and Marriott programs aren’t listed in this promotion, it really doesn’t leave many other good options for transfers.