Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card has an increased offer that is the highest we have ever seen, by far. You can earn a whopping 60K Bonus TrueBlue points through this offer, which could be easily valued at about $750 after deducting the $99 annual fee.
Offer & Requirements
Earn 60,000 bonus TrueBlue points after you spend $1,000 in Net Purchases on your Account within ninety (90) days of account opening and your annual fee has been paid.
This one-time bonus points offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers and existing accounts are not eligible for this offer.
This is a limited-time offer and may be canceled at any time without notice.
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories, and may not be available if you already have or have had an account with us.
This is the highest ever bonus on this card and if you’re looking to add TrueBlue points to your account, it is probably your best bet. This card would be the obvious choice for someone who often flies on JetBlue.
- Apply Here
- 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in 90 days
- 6x points on JetBlue purchases
- 2x points on restaurants and grocery stores
- 1x points on all other purchases
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem to use toward your next redemption
- $100 statement credit after you purchase a Getaways vacation package
- All Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases annually with your card
- Free checked bag for the owner and up to three companions on the same reservation
- No foreign trasaction fees
- $99 Annual Fee
- Offer expires 12/31/2017