BBVA Compass has a new checking account offer for a $200 signup bonus. This one is available nationwide and accounts can be opened online. It’s also possible to fund the account with a credit card.
Open a new BBVA Compass consumer checking accounts between November 6 and November 20, 2017. Within sixty (60) days of account opening, you need:
- At least one electronic direct deposit from an unrelated 3rd party (e.g. your employer or a government agency) in the amount of at least $300 must post to the new checking account.
The $200 cash bonus will be deposited into the new checking account within 60 days of meeting the bonus requirements described above. The account must be open with a positive balance at the time the bonus is deposited.
Offer is nationwide.
You must be a new BBVA Compass consumer checking customer who has not had a BBVA Compass consumer checking account open within the last 90 days or closed due to negative balance to be eligible for the bonus.
There is a maximum of one (1) bonus per household.
ClearChoice Free Checking and Clearconnect Checking accounts have no fees.
There’s no early closing fee, but BBVA reserves the right to deduct the bonus amount if the account is closed within 12 months of opening.
This is one of the best bonuses they have offered. We have seen $200 bonuses before, but this one is available online as well which makes it available nationwide. You need a $300 direct deposit to get the bonus. This could get even better since you can fund the account with a credit card, up to $5K. That would be a small bonus on its own.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: ClearChoice Free or Clearconnect Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 11/20/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $300 within 60 days
- Other Requirements: None
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $5K
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 12 months