Update: Some people are receiving yet another mystery rewards today, November 6th. This looks like the same free code that was sent out 5 days ago, so check your emails for another chance to get $5 or more to spend at Best Buy.
Best Buy has sent out emails to My Best Buy program members with a mystery code that could be worth anywhere from $5 to $5,000 in certificates. Check your emails to get your code. Expires: 11/10/17.
Here’s how to use your code:
- You must print this page to scan your Mystery Reward certificate in store. (Barcodes cannot be scanned from a mobile phone.)
- Bring the Mystery Rewards certificate to your nearest Best Buy® store by 11/10/17. Ask an Associate to scan it to reveal the value. If the value of the Mystery Rewards certificate is:
- $5–$500, you may redeem it immediately through 11/10/17 at participating Best Buy stores (not valid online)
- 250,000 My Best Buy points (that’s $5,000 in My Best Buy certificates), please call the toll-free number printed on your receipt by 11:59 p.m. local time on 11/16/17.
- Redeem your certificate in a single transaction with a total purchase price equal to or greater than the value of the certificate.
- (35) 250,000 My Best Buy Points (1 in 400,000).
- (350) $500 Offer Certificate (1 in 40,000).
- (1,750) $100 Offer Certificate (1 in 8,000).
- (3,500) $50 Offer Certificate: (1 in 4,000).
- (8,750) $20 Offer Certificate (1 in 1,600).
- (13,985,615) $5 Offer Certificate: (1:1).
Mystery Reward Certificate’s Value
The value of your mystery reward will depend on the last numbers of your code. Here’s a breakdown:
- $5,000 Mystery Reward Certificate
- $500 Mystery Reward Certificate
- $100 Mystery Reward Certificate
- $50 Mystery Reward Certificate
- $20 Mystery Reward Certificate
- $5 Mystery Reward Certificate:
Let me know if you get any higher values. You can call to find out the value of your certificate.