Barclaycard usually sends out spending bonuses to some cardholders every few months. These offers are usually aimed at those who have an annual fee coming up, but that’s not always the case. Offers will vary and are targeted to those who receive them by either mail or email. Not all of these offers will be worth doing, but sometimes you might be targeted with a good one. Just make sure you register before completing the spending requirements and read the fine print on your own offer.
JetBlue Plus Card
- Spend $500 or more in November, December, January and get 5,000 bonus TrueBlue points.
- Spend $1,000 or more in October, November and December and get 1,000 bonus TrueBlue points for each month the spend level is achieved. Get an additional 2,000 bonus points for spending $1,000 in all 3 months to earn a total of 5,000 bonus points.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus
- Spend $500 per month for November, December, January and receive a bonus of 5,000 miles. (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- Spend $750 per month for November, December, January and receive a bonus of 5,000 miles.
Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red
- Spend $2000 per month for October, November, December, and receive a bonus of 5,000 miles.
Let me know if you see any other offers.