Bank of America has a great targeted offer for the Alaska Airlines Credit Card. The offer was sent out earlier this morning and if can get you a $75 discount on Alaska flights.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card $75 Flight Discount
Receive a $75 flight discount after you spend $250 or more in purchases with your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card at qualifying department, electronics, toy, book and sporting goods stores from now through December 31, 2017. If you meet the spending requirements, you will receive a $75 flight discount code in your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan online account.
- No activation required, just use your card.
- Superstores, discount stores and warehouse clubs are not included
- The $75 flight discount code will expire one year from the date issued to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan online account.
- Discount not valid on partner airlines.
- Allow 12 weeks from the end of the promotion for the code to show up in your online account.
This is a very good offer and definitely worth doing if you were targeted and can make use of Alaska flights. Spending requirement is pretty low and you have plenty of options to complete it.