Kroger and its affiliates are offering 4x fuel points for select gift card purchases this weekend. This offer usually works on all third party gift cards, and possibly fixed-denomination Amex, Visa and MC gift cards. Now Doctor of Credit is reporting that there’s also a second offer for the weekend, for Visa and Mastercard gift card purchases only, that’s showing up on some accounts.
- Get 4x fuel points on $100, $50, and $25 denomination Visa and Mastercard gift cards this weekend; Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Exp 10/29/2017.
The offer is not showing up for everyone, but you can check here to see if you have it.
- Offer available October 27 – October 29, 2017
- $100, $50, and $25 denomination Visa and Mastercard gift cards only.
- Must load offer and use your Kroger store card
- Fuel redemption offer cannot be combined with any other discounts
- Unlimited Use
The normal rate is 2x, so this promo will double it. Also in the past it has happened occasionally that if you had both offers, they would stack for a total of 8X fuel points. That would be amazing. So if you have them, definitely load them to your account and test it out.
There’s no Kroger around me but this is a good option to save on gas if you have a location near you. Also this could get you free cell service. For every 100 fuel points you get a dollar cell service credit when you use Kroger’s phone service. Also, read more here about how the fuel program works.