Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard is a credit card that is not talked about much. One main reason is that it was not possible to apply for it, even though the card has been around for a while. Now there’s an online application and a signup bonus of 40,000 AA miles.
The primary cardmember will earn forty thousand (40,000) AAdvantage® bonus miles after a first purchase is made on the Account within ninety (90) days of Account opening.
This is a limited-time offer and may be canceled at any time without notice. Please allow 4-6 weeks for AAdvantage® bonus miles to be deposited into your AAdvantage® account after the qualifying transaction has posted.
This one-time AAdvantage® bonus mileage offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
The card doesn’t have a very good earning structure. The only bonus categories where you earn 2x are American Airlines purchases and select telecom, office supply purchases and car rentals.
You earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars when you spend $25,000 on purchases each calendar year, and an annual companion certificate after you spend $30,000 or more, good for one guest to travel with you for $99.
If you keep the card past teh first year, there’s a 5% annual mileage bonus every year (after you pay your annual fee).
It’s good that we finally see a bonus of this credit card, but this is not really a public application page yet. Also, we might see a higher bonus soon, something along the lines of 60K, which is the current bonus on the personal card. Benefits are also the same on both cards, so if you didn’t get the personal one yet, I would go for that first and hope for a better bonus on the business version as well.
- Apply Here
- Earn 40,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after a first purchase 90 days
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend when you use your card on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on select telecom, office supply purchases and car rentals
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on every other purchase
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars when you spend $25,000 on purchases each calendar year
- Annual companion certificate after you spend $30,000 or more since your last anniversary – good for one guest to travel with you for $99 (plus taxes and fees
- 5% annual mileage bonus every year (after you pay your annual fee)
- Annual Fee $95