Club Carlson has a promotion that can easily earn you 3,000 bonus points. All you need to do is make a purchase with any of their partners, with no minimum spending requirement.
Earn 3,000 bonus points when you complete your first transaction with any of our Extras Partners. Now through December 31, 2017 members will earn 3,000 bonus points for completing their first transaction with any of our Extras Partners, including iTunes, eBay, Groupon and more!
- Restaurant Reservations – Earn 200 Points per seated reservation
- Resy – Book the best restaurants. Earn 200 points for every seated reservation
- Things To Do – 10 Points per $1 USD spent
- SeatGeek – Earn 10 points per 1USD spent on every purchase
- Groupon – Get a deal and own the experience with Groupon! Earn 10 points per 1 USD spent
- Delivery– 8 Points per $1 USD spent
- Delivery.com – Get it delivered with delivery.com and earn 8 points per $1 USD spent
- Hungryhouse – Get food takeaway and delivered in the UK and earn 8 points per 1 USD spent
- Shopping – 6 Points per $1 USD spent
- Jet – Wholesale shopping online – Earn 6 points per 1 USD spent
- eBay – Get the best deals and earn 6 points per $1 USD spend on eBay
- iTunes – Enjoy music & movies and earn 6 points per 1 USD spent
- The “3,000 Points Bonus” offer is valid from October 23, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- Members may receive the Promotion Bonus only once during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion Bonus will be added to the member’s account by no later than February 1, 2018.
3,000 Club Carlson points are not worth much but it’s pretty easy to get them, so it’s probably worth going for it. Any purchase will do so the best options could be eBay or Groupon if you’re not sure how to go about it. On both sites you can spend $1 or even less.