Chase Freedom Shopping Portal is offering an increased bonus for shopping at Macy’s today. You can earn +10% extra cash back for shopping online through Chase when you use your Chase Freedom. That is on top of the 5X that you receive this quarter at Macy’s thanks to the rotating quarterly bonus categories that include Department Stores. So you can earn as much as 15X when you shop at Macy’s today.
- Not eligible on purchases made through adjustments, reorders and corporate gift cards.
- Not eligible on Apple products, mattresses, furniture.
- Not eligible on sales from partner sites that have their product listings linked to Macys.com.
- Not eligible on returns, taxes, shipping, handling, gift wrapping and other service charges.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
This one of the highest earning rates we’ve seen for Macy’s so today is the day to do your shopping at Macy’s. You do need a Chase Freedom credit card to get the maximum 15X, otherwise you would have to settle for 10X UR or you could go through United Airlines MileagePlus Shopping portal for 10X miles.