Hilton has a new promotion for Amex Platinum Card Members, personal and buisness, that can earn you some extra Hilton Honors points. I saw this offer in my account online, where the Amex Offers usually are.
10K Hilton Offer
As an American Express Platinum Card® Member enrolled in complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status, you’re eligible to receive 10,000 Bonus Points after you stay 2+ nights at any Hilton property worldwide. Simply register for the offer and complete your stay by December 31, 2017.
- Offer is valid for American Express® Platinum Card Members, Business Platinum Card Members and Corporate Platinum Card Members in the U.S. and U.S. territories who have enrolled in complimentary Hilton Honors™ Gold Status through American Express and complete a qualifying stay.
- Offer is valid for stays at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio from October 2, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- Check-out for stays must be on or before December 31, 2017.
- Registration in the offer via HiltonHonors.com/AmexPlatinum is required prior to completing a stay within the offer period.
- Offer valid one-time only and only when you pay with your American Express Card.
- Offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offers or discounts.
- After a qualifying stay, you will automatically earn 10,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
- Offer valid for stays at any property in the Hilton Portfolio excluding Hampton by Hilton™ Hotels in the Republic of China and is subject to availability.
- Minimum 2 consecutive night stay required.
- Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
This offer has very few limitations and extends through the end of the year which makes it possible to stack with other offers currently available by Amex and Hilton. Here’s other offers that are currently available:
- Hilton Amex Promo, Earn 5,000 Hilton points With Two Stays
- Amex Offers; Save 20% At Comfort Hotels, Hampton by Hilton And Hilton Garden Inn (Targeted)
- Amex Offers, Get $40 Off $200 At DoubleTree By Hilton
- Amex Offers, Spend $250 Get $50 Back (#AmexHilton)
It doesn’t seem to limit the form of payment to your Amex Platinum card, but maybe only to an Amex card. That means that you could use your Amex Hilton Surpass to earn 12 points per dollar.
These promotions are not worth considering on their own, since Hilton points are only worth 0.4 cents each, making this bonus worth about $40. That’s not something that will change your mind when planning your next vacation. But Hilton runs lots of promotions and there’s usually Amex Offers for some of their brands. Stacking a few of these deals together definitely makes sense and could be worth taking a look at their properties.
It’s always a good idea to sign up for these promotions, you never know what comes up.