Alaska has a fare sale till tonight. Claim your seat before the clock runs out. Must purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on October 16, 2017 and at least 21 days prior to travel. Discount is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from January 10, 2018 – March 7. 2018 with some blackout dates.
- Purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on October 16, 2017 and at least 21 days prior to travel.
- Travel to Cuba, Mexico, and Costa Rica is valid Sundays through Wednesdays from January 10, 2018 – March 7. 2018.
- Travel to all other markets is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from January 10, 2018 – March 7. 2018.
- Blackout dates apply February 15, 2018 – February 26, 2018. Bag fees may apply for checked baggage.
- For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge.
- These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on flights marketed by Alaska Airlines for travel on Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.
- A ticket purchased at an Alaska Airlines airport location or through one of our reservation call centers will cost $15.00 more per person than the advertised fare.
- Applicable fare and tax differences apply to any changes made after ticketing. A $125(USD) change fee per person applies to changes made within 60 days of ticketed travel. The change fee is waived when travel is wholly within the state of Alaska on flights operated by Alaska Airlines.
- Fares include U.S. government taxes and fees.
We see these sales occasionally from Alaska Airlines and this is probably the lowest starting prices that they offer. For $44 you can only fly between Boise (BOI) and Spokane (GEG)
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), Citi Prestige (3x on airfare), or Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card (3x on Alaska flights).