If you have a Chase Hyatt Credit Card, you can get a $50 statement credit by using it it at Hyatt Place or Hyatt for a charge of at least $300 by January 1, 2018. You must register for the promotion first, by October 31, 2017.
Here’s how it works:
- Register your Hyatt Credit Card by October 31, 2017.
- Spend $300 or more on your Hyatt Credit Card at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels in the U.S. by January 1, 2018.
- Enjoy a $50 statement credit.
- This offer is only valid for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing who receive this offer from Hyatt and register for it by
- his offer only applies to ”Qualifying Transactions” made with your Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (10/2/2017 – 1/1/2018) in the amount of $300 or more in total at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House locations in the United States.
- Qualifying Transactions do not include any purchases made at on-property outlets (e.g. restaurant, spa, etc.) not owned or operated by the hotel. To qualify, transactions must be identified as qualifying Hyatt transactions on Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet).
- The Hyatt Place and Hyatt House locations must submit the hotel transactions under the appropriate merchant code for the transaction to be identified as a qualifying hotel transaction.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account. “Qualifying Transactions” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this offer.
A nice offer for Hyatt cardholders if you have any upcoming stays. There’s no restriction really on when your stay should be completed, but you need to register by the end of this month and charge at least $300 by 1/1/18. This is another interesting offer for this card after the previous Whole Foods offer. Hopefully we see more similar offers in the future.