Amazon is offering $10 credit for checking out their Music Unlimited service. Start your free trial of AMU and get $10 towards Amazon.com.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to promo page, click ‘Enter Your Code’ and input promotional code ‘MUSIC1’ then select “apply”. Upon confirmation of your code being successfully applied, exit out of the dialog box.
- After applying the code above, click here to sign-up.
- Choose your plan type and click “Start your 30-day free trial” to confirm the transaction.
- Enjoy Amazon Music Unlimited! Your $10 Amazon.com promotional credit will be applied at check out of your next order. NOTE: promotional credits are only valid on items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Credits expire on 10/31/2017.
- New Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers only.
- Excludes Echo only plan.
- Existing and former Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 6, 2017.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 31, 2017.
- Offer only applies to items sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page).
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
An easy $10. You sign up for AMU trial and you get a $10 Amazon credit that you can use on all items sold by Amazon, not just music. The service costs $7.99 for Prime members and $9.99 for non-Prime. If you’re not interested, you should cancel within 30 days.