Well Fargo has a promotion for new business checking accounts with a great signup bonus. The requirements are easy but you need to go into a branch to open the account.
Open a new Wells Fargo Business Choice or Platinum Business checking account for a $300 bonus and complete a few steps by December 31, 2017. Certain qualifications apply, see below.
- Get bonus offer code on promo page. Unique offer code can only be used once.
- Visit a branch to open a new Business Choice or Platinum Business Checking Account.
- Fund your new Wells Fargo Business Choice or Platinum Business Checking Account with a $25 minimum opening deposit by December 31, 2017.
- Within 60 days of the account opening, deposit a cumulative total of $500 into the new business checking account.
Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after eligibility and requirements have been met.
Offer is not available nationwide, but the only limitation is that uou need to go into a branch to open the account. They’re available in most states.
Current business checking account owners and recipients of a business checking bonus in the past 12 months are not eligible
Offer cannot be paid without providing a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W9)
Wells Fargo Business Choice is the best option. It comes with a $14 monthly service fee that can be waived through a few options, but the easiest one would be 10 monthly business transactions.
No early closing fee.
This is a great bonus with easy requirements. Wells Fargo has branches in most states, so hopefully you have one nearby. You need to go to a branch and open this account with a $25 minimum opening deposit. Then you have to deposit a cumulative total of $500 within 60 days. This can be a regular deposit, not a direct deposit. Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after that.
That means that you need to keep the account open for about two months and even if you pay the monthly fee, you still come out with a nice bonus. There’s no early closing fee for this account.
Don’t wait until the end of the year to open the account, because sometimes these offers are pulled before the expiration date. You are not eligible for the bonus if you have received one in the last 12 months or if you already have a business checking account. And with Wells Fargo you never really know if you have an account.
- Get Code Here
- Bonus: $300
- Account Type: Wells Fargo Business Choice
- Availability: Nationwide, in-branch
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit a cumulative total of $500 within 60 days
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: $14 (waivable)
- Closing Account Fee: No