A perfect present for any occasion, Amazon.com Gift Cards can be sent via email, text message, share via messaging app, printed at home, or sent through the mail (with Free One-Day Shipping). And now, if you’re targeted, you can get a $10 credit for your next eligible order when you send a $50 Amazon Gift Card by text.
- Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.
- Complete your order by December 1, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT).
- The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
- In order to qualify for the $10 promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of this offer (either via email or on Amazon.com); (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com eGift Cards in a single order at Amazon.com by October 17, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) Choose ‘Text Message’ as your delivery method.
- To qualify, Amazon.com eGift Card purchases must be purchased in a single order and total at least $50 in combined value on or before October 17, 2017.
- Offer only valid on Amazon.com eGift Cards purchased at Amazon.com with the delivery method “Text Message” selected. Offer is not valid if delivered by “Email” or “Share via messaging” or if delivered via mail in physical form or Print-at-Home.
- This limited time offer expires at 11:59 PM (PT) October 17, 2017. Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after November 27, 2017 11:59 PM (PT) will be forfeited.
The offer is targeted and it’s not working for me. I get “Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.” Hopefully some of you have better luck. Make sure you also go through JetBlue portal to earn 3x TrueBlue points