Groupon+ has a nice deal for Starbucks lovers. You can get a 20% discount at Starbucks if you claim this deal. Deal valid for 20% cash back up to $1 per transaction, so it will work best for purchases of about $5.
How to use this Groupon+ deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
If you don’t have a Groupon account, which is probably rare these days, you can always use my referral link.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back up to $1 per transaction. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 7 days after claimed
- Limited quantities available
- Limited to in-store purchases only. No online purchases
- Only valid for purchases at Starbucks company operated locations
- Purchases using the Starbucks mobile app not eligible
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Most Visa and Mastercard cards are eligible for cash back, see FAQ for details
- Debit cards must be run as credit to qualify for cash back
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
I like these Groupon+ deals since you don’t need to make a purchase up front and you don’t need to show the Groupon deal when you make your purchase at a restaurant. Just use the linked credit card and you get your discount. Starbucks mobile app purchases are also triggering the offer, although they’re excluded.