Old Second Bank, $150 Checking Account Bonus
Old Second Bank has a bonus for new checking accounts that comes in two parts. You can earn as much $150 in cash. This Old Second Bank bonus is available in Illinois only.
Get a $150 cash bonus when you open a new personal checking account relationships with Old Second. Plus 1,000 Debit Reward Points will be added to your reward point balance for three BillPay transactions completed within the first 60 days of account opening.
- To receive $100 cash bonus, customer must enroll for an O2 Debit Card and O2 Online Banking at new checking account opening and must be continually enrolled in both services for 30 days. $100 cash bonus will be credited to account within 3-5 weeks thereafter.
- To receive $50 cash bonus, two or more recurring direct deposits totaling at least $500 must be received in the account within 90 days of initial account opening. $50 cash bonus will be deposited within 1-2 weeks of receiving second direct deposit into the account.
Cash bonus may be subject to 1099 reporting.
Illinois residents only.
Only one cash bonus offer per household.
Money Connection Checking has a $50 minimum opening deposit. No required minimum balance. eStatements are free. $3.95 monthly paper statement fee. Paper statement fee does not apply if primary account holder is 65 or better.
There’s a $25 fee if you close account within 90 days.
An OK bonus, but it does have a few requirements to get that $150. It’s available in IL only and can be opened online. The bonus has been around for a long time, so there’s no rush. You’re probably better off looking for bigger and easier bonuses first.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $150
- Account Type: Money Connection Checking
- Availability: IL
- Expiration Date: None
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Two of at least $500 within 90 days
- Other Requirements: Enroll for an O2 Debit Card and O2 Online Banking
- Monthly Fee: $3.95 (waived with eStatements)
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 90 days