Today is a special day. September 18 is National Cheeseburger Day. And as expected, it’s being celebrated across the country with restaurants are offering special deals and discounts on cheeseburgers.
Here’s some of the deals that I found:
- Applebee’s – Burgers that normally cost anywhere from $9 to $12 are being priced at a flat $6.99 on Monday. Applebee’s makes pretty decent burgers.
- Burger 21 – Burger lovers with the Burger 21 B Loyal app will receive a cheesy treat for National Cheeseburger Day, which is a free cheeseburger.
- Burger King – They are not offering any deals. But you can save 25% with an eGift Card from Kroger. A $25 Burger King gift card will cost you $20.
- BurgerFi – The BurgerFi Cheeseburger, a double with angus beef and American cheese that normally costs about $7, is available at the special price of $5 on Monday. Just mention the offer at the register, and note there is a limit of one $5 burger per customer. Never tried their burgers.
- Dog Haus – All customers can upgrade from a single to a double cheeseburger at no extra charge on National Cheeseburger Day.
- Farmer Boys – $1 Big Cheese Cheeseburgers all day long! To redeem the offer, visit Farmer Boys’ official Facebook page and present the printable coupon at your Farmer Boys location.
- Fuddrucker’s – They have a 3-Pound Burger Challenge? On Monday, Fuddrucker’s is daring customers to order a 3-lb. burger with a 1-lb. order of fries and endless Coca-Cola beverages for $24.99. If you finish the entire order in one hour, you’ll get a $20 gift card and a T-shirt proclaiming your accomplishment.
- Halo Burger – One of America’s oldest burger chains, is celebrating its 94th anniversary and offers $1.94 QPs and Olive Burgers on National Cheeseburger Day at all 16 locations. Those burgers normally cost $6.50.
- Hwy 55 – From 5 p.m. until closing on Monday, Lil’ Cheeseburgers at Hwy 55 are just 55 cents apiece (normal price: $3.39). Each Lil’ Cheeseburger can be accompanied with up to 13 toppings, including lettuce, tomato, onion, chili, and grilled mushrooms.
- Ninety-Nine Restaurant & Pub – Cheeseburgers with your choice of American, Swiss, or cheddar cheese are $5 each on National Cheeseburger Day.
- Ruby Tuesday – So Connected email members get a free cheeseburger on September 18 and 19. I really liked their burgers, one of them pictured above.
- Salt Creek Grille – Unlimited garlic fries with the purchase of any burger in celebration of National Cheeseburger Day at the five New Jersey and California locations.
- Shake Shack – From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday, Shack Burgers are free when ordered and delivered by DoorDash. Enter the promo code SHACK at checkout.
- Smashburger – You can celebrate burgers with Smashburger when you download the app. Receive a free entree with the purchase of a side and a drink when you sign up for SmashClub. I believe this is an ongoing promotion.
- Sonic – Get a Carhop Classic for $2.99. It features a 100% pure beef Cheeseburger & medium, handmade Onion Rings.
Let me know if you see any other cheeseburger deals out there.