TCF Bank is offering a new $100 bonus for new checking accounts in a few states. The requirements are pretty easy, with optional direct deposit and this is not a targeted offer, unlike the previous $250 bonus.
To earn the $100 bonus from TCF Bank you need to do the following:
- Open a TCF Free Checking account online. This offer is not available in branches.
- Receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more
make at least $250 in debit card purchases within 60 days of account opening.
- We’ll deposit $100 into your new account!
Upon verification, you’ll receive $100 into your new checking account the business day following the criteria verification.
Offer is available in MN, MI, IL, WI, CO and SD.
This offer does not apply if you have an exiting TCF consumer checking account or closed an account within the last 90 days.
Limit one per household.
TCF Free Checking account has no fees if you opt for eStatements.
A decent bonus with easy requirements, but limited to only a few states. You can open the account in online and just do $250 in purchases to get the bonus. They also have a $250 bonus but it looks like they are only giving it out to those targeted.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: TCF Free Checking
- Availability: MN, MI, IL, WI, CO, SD
- Expiration Date: 10/15/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Other Requirements: $250 in debit card purchases within 60 days
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None