Cinfed Credit Union is offering a bonus for new checking accounts in a few counties in KY and OH. The bonus comes in a few parts that ad up to $200, but only $125 in bonuses will be worth the trouble for most people.
Here’s how to earn up to $200!
- Earn $50: Open a new checking account* with eStatements & Cinfed Online
- Additional $25: Add Direct Deposit within 60 days of account opening
- Additional $25: Complete at least 12 debit card transactions within the first 60 days
- Additional $25: Pay 2 bills with Online Bill Pay within 60 days of account opening
You can also get the following bonuses, but they’re not worth it:
- Additional $25: Open a new credit card account and use it during the first 60 days
- Additional $50: Open a new certificate* or transfer your auto loan* to Cinfed from another institution.
Bonuses will be credited to account after 60 days and will be reported on form 1099-INT.
Cinfed Credit Union serves anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school in or regularly conducts business in Hamilton, OH and Kenton, Campbell and Boone Counties in KY
Cinfed Basic Checking has no monthly fees.
A decent bonus, but it comes in a few parts and that might be a hassle for some people. We also don’t have much information about this bank so if anyone has any experience with them, please let us know.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $125
- Account Type: Cinfed Basic Checking
- Availability: OH, KY
- Expiration Date: 12/15/2017
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, within 60 days of account opening
- Other Requirements: 12 debit transactions & 2 bill payments in 60 days and eStatements
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown