Marriot has a MegaBonus promotion that can earn you a free night at a category 5 hotel after completing two stays.
Get a free night after two stays* with MegaBonus and unlock more. Register from September 6 to November 30, 2017.
- Register by November 30, 2017
- Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between September 12 and January 15, 2018
- Earn a free night after two paid stays.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion by November 30, 2017 will earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-5 hotel (value of standard free night award ranges from 7,500 points for Category 1 hotels to 25,000 points for Category 5 hotels) after two paid stays made between September 12, 2017 and January 15, 2018, at participating Marriott properties.
- If a member completes two qualifying stays during the promotional period, an additional offer may be unlocked and become available in the members account within 2-3 days after the second qualifying stay.
- Maximum one (1) free night award earned with this promotion per member to be redeemed for a future stay at participating Marriott Rewards category 1-5 properties.
- Free night award will expire six (6) months after the date of issuance.
- An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- Stays at ExecuStay and Marriott Executive Apartments are not eligible for credit toward this promotion.
This could be a good deal if you can find a cheap hotel nearby to complete the two stay requirement. You can just do two stays of one night each and you will receive one free night award at a category 1-5 hotel. Plus an additional offer may be unlocked and become available in the members account within 2-3 days after the second qualifying stay.