Barclaycard’s no-fee JetBlue credit card from Barclay has an increased sign-up bonus of 15,000.
Offer & Requirements
Earn 15,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories, and may not be available if you already have or have had an account with us.
The highest bonus we have seen on this card was 10,000 TrueBlue points, so with this offer you will get another 5,000 more. This is a decent bonus for a no fee card, valued at about $200 for most people. Earning rates are also decent and there’s no foreign transaction fees. But, if you’re looking for more TrueBlue points you should probably look at the JetBlue Plus card which currently has a 40K bonus.
- Apply Here
- 15,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in 90 days
- 3x points on JetBlue purchases
- 2x points on restaurants and grocery stores
- 1x points on all other purchases
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails and food
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees