Norwegian Air has a US fall sale with incredibly low prices on one-way fares to Caribbean and Europe. Fares to Europe start at just $89 one-way and fares to Caribbean start at $49 one-way. You need to book by September 6, 2017.
The sale prices are only for outbound one-way fares, so you need to check returning flights to see if you can find good deals. There’s plenty availability from October 2017 till March 2018 and plenty of deals.
Here’s some examples:
- Fly to Guadeloupe – Pointe-à-Pitre from New York-John F Kennedy – $178 RT
- Fly to Martinique – Fort-de-France from New York-John F Kennedy – $178 RT
- Fly to Rome-Fiumicino from New York-Newark Liberty Intl – $280 RT
- Fly to Paris-Charles De Gaulle from New York-Newark Liberty Intl – $333 RT
- Fly to Barcelona from New York-Newark Liberty Intl – $383 RT
- Fly to London-Gatwick from Boston – $272 RT
- Fly to Martinique – Fort-de-France from Providence/Boston-TF Green – $178 RT
- Fly to Guadeloupe – Pointe-à-Pitre from Florida-Fort Lauderdale/Miami – $178 RT
- Fly to Stockholm-Arlanda from Los Angeles – $292
While Norwegian offers great prices, there’s tons of fees to watch out for, unless you’re traveling only with a small carry-on. You’ll be charged for advance seat assignment or meal service for the roughly six-hour flight. A checked bag will cost you $45 one way. Check out their optional service charges here to make sure this is a good deal for you
These are great prices, but just keep in mind that Norwegian Air is a low-cost carrier and you’ll be charged for baggage and lots of other stuff, so familiarize yourself with their fees. These deals work best for quick getaways where you won’t need to check in in any luggage.