What’s The Pharmavite NatureMade Settlement About
The lawsuit claims that the labeling and packaging of products containing glucosamine and/or chondroitin made by Pharmavite LLC, including TripleFlex and products made for BJ’s by Pharmavite, contain false, deceptive, and misleading statements. The lawsuit does not claim that these products are unsafe, and makes no claims about the safety of the products.
Pharmavite denies each and every allegation of wrongdoing, liability, and damages that was or could have been made in the lawsuit. Pharmavite denies the claims made in the lawsuit and denies it has done anything wrong. Pharmavite stands by these products, their labels and packaging, and their safety and efficacy.
The Settlement Class includes all residents of the United States who purchased for personal use, and not resale or distribution, one of the following “Covered Products” between May 1, 2007 and June 5, 2017.
What Products Are Included?
TripleFlex products, including the following (includes all versions, regardless of the number of tablets/bottle):
- TripleFlex 50+
- TripleFlex LSG (Liquid Soft Gels)
- TripleFlex Mood & Joint
- TripleFlex Bone & Joint
- TripleFlex Rapid Relief
- TripleFlex Rapid Relief B/B
- TripleFlex Rapid Relief T/P
- TripleFlex with Vitamin D3
- TripleFlex Triple Strength
- TripleFlex Triple Strength B/B
- TripleFlex Triple Strength Twin Pack
- TripleFlex Triple Strength LSG (Liquid Soft Gels)
- TripleFlex Triple Strength with Vitamin D3
- TripleFlex Double Strength (formerly TripleFlex® Maximum Strength)
NatureMade® Glucosamine products, including the following (all versions, regardless of the number of tablets/bottle):
- Glucosamine 500 mg Tablet
- Glucosamine 1000 mg Tablet
- Glucosamine with Vitamin D [Vitamin D3]
- Glucosamine 1500, MSM 1000 with Vitamin D [Vitamin D3]
- Glucosamine 500 mg Chondroitin 400 mg
- Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM
- Glucosamine HCL + MSM with Vitamin D [Vitamin D3]
- Glucosamine MSM
- Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin
Berkley and Jensen (BJ’s) private label glucosamine products manufactured by Pharmavite, including the following (all versions, regardless of the number of tablets/bottle):
- Berkley and Jensen (BJ’s) Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin
- Berkley and Jensen (BJ’s) Glucosamine 500mg Chondroitin 400mg
- Berkley and Jensen (BJ’s) Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM
- Berkley and Jensen (BJ’s) Glucosamine/MSM
- Berkley and Jensen (BJ’s) Glucosamine HCL + MSM with Vitamin D [Vitamin D3]
- Berkley and Jensen (BJ’s) Glucosamine, MSM + Vitamin D Tablet [Vitamin D3]
How Much Do I Get?
Pharmavite has agreed to pay $1,000,000 and distribute $5,900,000 in Offered Product Benefits to Settlement Class Members. Settlement Class Members who submit a timely and valid Claim Form will receive either a payment that is expected to generally range between $12.50-$100 OR Offered Product Benefits ranging from $25-$150. Payments and Offered Product Benefits will vary based on the number of Covered Products purchased by Settlement Class Members during the Class Period, whether proof of those purchases is provided, and the number of valid claims.
You must submit a claim by November 13, 2017.
Do Not Submit False Claims
Please do not submit fraudulent claims for these settlement rebates. It takes money away from those who deserve a reimbursement, and furthermore it is illegal. You’re usually required to acknowledge something along these lines:
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that all of the information provided on this Claim Form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- File claim here
- Rebate: $12.50-$100 depending on proof
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Settlement Pool: $6,900,000
- Deadline: 11/13/2017
- Read Settlement Details Here