There’s a new targeted Amex Offer that can get you some savings at Starbucks. Get 15% of your in-store purchase back as statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card at Starbucks by 9/30/2017. There’s a maximum discount of $5 per eligible card.
- Valid in-store only at stand-alone Starbucks locations.
- Valid at participating locations in US and US territories only.
- Not valid for online purchases or mobile app reloads.
- Excludes Starbucks within the following locations: i) retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, ii) hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, iii) airport terminals, train/bus stations, highway rest-stops, iv) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- Limit $5 in statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
The offer is targeted, but it’s worth checking your accounts if you shop at Starbucks often. Hopefully you have it in more than one card, since the limit is pretty low at just $5 maximum discount per card.