American Express is offering an increased sign up bonus for its Blue Cash Preferred Credit Card and is waiving the annual fee for the first year.
Offer & Requirements
- Earn $200 Back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive the $200 back in the form of a statement credit.
- Special Offer: $0 intro annual fee for the first year of Card Membership, then $95.
Once Per Lifetime Rule
Keep in mind that you can only receive Amex card bonuses once per lifetime, so if you have or have had the card in the past, you are not eligible to receive the bonus. If you’re not sure if you’ve had the card, here’s how to check what Amex cards you’ve had in the past.
We have seen better offers for the card, $250 bonus with waived fee and offers that mixed with cashback could be as high s $450. This is still a decent offer, so if you really wanted to get the card now, you can take advantage of this bonus. But I would suggest waiting for something better.
- Apply Here (direct link, use ingocnito)
- $200 Back after you spend $1,000 in 3 months
- 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months
- $95 Annual Fee waived first year