Hancock/Whitney Bank has a new offer that can earn you a $200 Visa Gift Card when you open a new personal checking account.
A personal checking account, with new money not currently held by Whitney Bank or Hancock Bank, must be opened. Here’s how:
- Enter your email address on the form, and we’ll send you an exclusive promo code.
- Bring the code to your nearest branch by 9/30/17, and open a checking account with new money.
- Enroll in online banking and select online statements, then make five eligible purchases with your debit card by 10/31/17.
Gift card will be sent to the address associated with your new account within 4-6 weeks after the qualification expiration date of 10/31/17.
The offer is available to LA, MS, FL, AL, and TX residents.
Limit one gift card per household. Limit of one new consumer checking-account-related bonus per calendar year.
You can waive the $10 monthly service charge on your Access Checking account by meeting one of the following requirements:
- Maintain a $250 minimum daily balance
- You receive a direct deposit of $250 or more to your account
- You are under the age of 24
- You are age 64 and over
A $20 service charge will be assessed if the account is closed within the first 180 days after the account is opened.
This is a pretty easy bonus to get with very few requirements, but they’ve offered bonuses as high as $300 in the past for personal checking accounts. You have to be in one of the eligible states to apply and you need to go into a branch to open the account.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Access Checking
- Availability: LA, MS, FL, AL and TX
- Expiration Date: 9/30/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Online statements and 5 debit purchases by 10/31/17
- Monthly Fee: $10 (can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: $20 if closed within 180 days