User Interviews has a promotion that can get you a $150 Amazon Gift Card for filling out hotel surveys. You need to prove that you actually booked and completed a stay and it requires a bit of work.
Earn $150 in Amazon gift card for booking a vacation rental through Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, or VRBO. To get the full amount requires completing the stay in the next 4 months and spending less than 3 hours reporting on your experience online.
How it Works
This diary study will take place in two phases and compensation will be split by completion of these phases:
- Phase I ($50 Amazon Gift Card) – Plan and book a vacation rental online
- Complete weekly online survey/diary entries about your vacation rental shopping experience until you book your trip (10-15 minutes each)
- Complete 1 online survey/diary entry about the vacation rental booking experience after you have booked (10-15 minutes)
- Send us a copy of your booking confirmation page or booking confirmation email
Complete a short online survey to tell us the basic details about your upcoming stay (travel dates, etc.) (5 minutes)
- Send us documentation of your shopping/booking experience (e.g. screenshots of bookmarks, notes files, email communications with property managers, or anything else you create or receive in the process)
- Phase II ($100 Amazon Gift Card) – Complete and document your stay at a vacation rental (You must complete Phase I to continue into Phase II.)
- Document your check-in at the vacation rental with photos and/or videos that you send in to the researchers
- Complete a survey/diary entry shortly after check-in (10-15 minutes)
- Complete a survey/diary entry in the middle of your stay (10-15 minutes)
- Complete a survey/diary entry shortly after checkout (10-15 minutes)
- Complete a post-trip survey (10-15 minutes)
First of all, I have never done this myself and it does seem like a bit of work to get the Amazon gift card. But it could be worth it if you can find the time and don;t mind doing these types of surveys.
Let me know if you have any experience with User Interviews or if you plan to do this.